Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Friday, January 26

Snow covered day!

Yesterday was a fun day. I caught the train to language school all by myself! I was so proud because to get there I have to catch: a small train, a big train and then a tram! It is very hard to know where to go because the trains are hardly ever on the same track. Once I arrived at language school we learnt heaps of verbs and the w's...like who, what when, where, why etc. (in German of course). We then went over to the big hall for our food break. The two Argentinian boys kept throwing snow at us. They had water proof gloves so there hands did not get wet, where as our knitt ones get so cold and wet if you pick up snow. Once in the food hall... the girls decided to pay them back. We stole their gloves, however the bad bit was they were put in my bag. The boys realized this and so chased me through the school and out to the snow. I nearly got to the villa(our language school building) but I skidded. This was not a good piece of luck as i was then covered in so much snow and it went all down my top, and back and all in my hair. Eventually we gave their gloves back after they covered us in heaps and heaps of snow. Once again we paid them back by locking them outside. So basically because we are exchange students we are allowed to act like little kids and get away with it! and boy is it fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
was it really cold when you locked them outside????? hahahaha so they put them in your bag!!!!!! sucked in for falling over...lol
miss you heaps
olivia

January 31, 2007 9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home