Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Sunday, January 28

Soloturn and Cheese

Today we did the house work....and it was so much easier than at home. all i have to do is clean my bathroom, do my laundry and vacuum my room! It only took me about 1 hour tops! After that i had lunch. It was a bratwurst sausage with tomato's and corn. Really yummy. Olivia's Boyfriend came over for lunch and then after Benjamin Olivia, him and I went to Soloturn. Soloturn is the city where I will go to school and it is really nice. They had this amazing church that was so beautiful and all of the roof was painted with pictures etc. We wanted to go up to the top of the church to look at the view but we couldn't because of the snow. We then went for a walk around the city center. It was just lovely , all of the buildings had these little shutters and when they where all open it looked like a sea of green. We went and had a coffee, or in my case apple punch. Sooooooooooo good! We then had some hot cooked...chestnuts I think. They have a Swiss name but I can't remember it. We then went home and had dinner. This was so good. On the table was a little oven. You got a little tray each and you put cheese in it, then put it in the oven. The cheese that we had was so nice. You then put the melted cheese on top of your potato's, corn etc. I had about 6 pieces of melted cheese, it was the yummiest way to eat cheese.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful week you have had, Angela! I am so pleased for you, even though we all miss you a lot. The cheese dish sounds delicious...was it regular Swis cheese, or emmenthal or raccelette??? Ask your host Mum for me, please. have another great week!! Love Mum xxx

January 28, 2007 8:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home