Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Sunday, July 29

Hello All

I know I have not updated my Blogg for a very long time and I promise to do so asap.

I have just come back from my holidays in Frances and England. I had the best time.

Today I attended another wedding.........I know 2 in a month it is crazy.
This wedding turned out to be the horse wedding I thought the last one was going to be.

However you will have to wait for a few days to find out what happened as tomorrow I am off to the Italian part of Switzerland with my host family for a few days.

I am so busy at the moment but I do promise to update you all on everything before I go to Scotland.


until soon.

Angela

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you, Angela. I am dying to hear about your experiences!!!

Love Mum xxxx

July 29, 2007 8:30 pm  
Blogger Michèle said...

Liebe Angela, vielen Dank für deine Postkarte aus Frankreich und dein Telefon aus England. Wie wir sehen, geht es dir sehr gut in deiner neuen Familie. du hast auch schöne Ferien in Frankreich und England verbracht und jetzt kannst du noch ins Tessin...einfach wunderbar.
Uns allen geht es gut.Olivia ist schon seit drei Wochen in Australien und Benj fliegt am 18. August nach Taiwan.Bald ist unser Haus leer, nur noch die Katze "Bänzli" verlässt uns nicht...Wenn du dann wieder Schule hast können wir uns mal in Solothurn treffen. Ich schicke dir dann ein SMS. Herzliche Grüsse von deiner ersten Familie aus Niederbipp und weiterhin noch schöne Ferien. Liebe Grüsse an Ursula und Röbi.
Michèle und Familie

August 01, 2007 6:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home