Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Saturday, July 7

hey everyone you may not hear from me for a little and it is not because I was abducted by "Mutant Pirate Swiss Cows with bells"....it is because I am off to a wedding tomorrow with my new host family (I have been told that the wedding will involve horses...how that works I am not sure but I am really looking forward to finding out ).

I am extremely excited about the wedding as this will be the first ever wedding I have been to, and I think it is so cool that the first wedding I get to go to is in Switzerland.

Then on Sunday I am of to Frog legs-land..that's right I am off to France for my first part of the summer holidays

I will stay in France until the 18th of July then I am zipping over to the Mother land...Yep England , to stay once again with my God Mother Elizabeth. I am there till the 26th of July.

I then am only in Switzerland for a little while as on the 4th of August I am off to Scotland to stay with family friends of my real Mum and Dad; John and Joan..

So look forward to a big update ...or 2...or 3 when I get back.

until then yodeling off

xx
Angela

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi you wandering spirit!!! What a summer holiday you are going to have!! I am already looking forward to your next lot of yodels!
Love Mum xxxxx

July 10, 2007 5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home