Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Monday, March 26

Spring and Snow

Spring has arrived and with it the snow. I love the snow and over the last few days I have felt like a child in a Candy shop. The snow is so exciting and I have been making the most of it as it is said not to last long.

So far I have walked to school (well to the train) every day in the snow. It usually takes me 5minutes to walk to the train ...however with the snow I have allowed myself 20minutes so I can fully enjoy this winter experience on my way to school.

Snow makes school much more eventful as you have to dodge snow balls on your way to class and in your lunch time you can go and build a snowman.....well actually most of the Swiss kids don't find snow very exciting ...so I built my snowman with the other excited exchange students.

I have also jumped in every huge snow drift i have seen , had snow fights,made a snow angel, and banged trees so snow falls down on me and the other people around me.

My favourite thing to do is to eat the snow from the sky. It is so much fun as the snow get all over your face. Looking up at the sky with snow falling down is amazing as it makes you feel like you are flying, with the world zooming past.

My Village is so beautiful in the snow.



My favourite house is the one across the road from me, as they have a bridge and a lake in their garden and because it is so cold the lake has frozen and it looks like a page form a story book.



My house also looks wonderful in the snow, the garden is so filled with snow...I love it.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, the snow looks awesome....
do you have a new camera now.... or are you borrowing it from your host parents?????
well me being stupid and all what is a snow drift??????? it sounds cool what ever it is.....
You should have snow wars during lunch... like on the American movies... how they have teams and then throw the snow balls and all that stuff......
well have fun in the SNOW....
LOve Olivia .. ur sister....

March 26, 2007 9:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun!!!! Snow is so pretty when it is falling and so much fun to 'play' in!!! Enjoy it all....I am sure it is not all wet snow like we get here occassionally in winter.
Love Mum xxx

April 02, 2007 2:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home