Name:
Location: A true blue Aussie, living in Switzerland

Monday, October 15

Hello.

I have just arrived back from the best 3 weeks of my life.

My week in France with my class was amazing and Europe tour was so fantastic it was beyond belief.

I will be writing up a huge update about my 3 weeks as soon as I can.

Right now I am rather busy as I have to pack up my room as I will be changing host families for the last time on Monday.

Here are 2 group photos from Europe tour.
I hardly knew any of these people 2 weeks ago....and now they are all my good friends

I still find it amazing how you can get so close to people in such a short amount of time.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,
I am looking forward to the Euro trip story and photos!!! It sounded like huge fun
Love Mum xxx

October 20, 2007 1:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home